Before joining Cuddy & Feder, Tiffany worked as an associate with a New York City law firm where she counseled developers, REITs, private funds and individuals on various projects including mixed use, retail and residential properties. She worked cross-functionally on all aspects of sophisticated commercial real estate transactions by facilitating entity formation, drafting operating agreements, joint venture agreements, corporate bylaws, and other organizational documents. Previously, Tiffany served as in-house counsel and summer associate for a Hartford, CT financial group and clerked with a Hartford, CT law firm.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D. with a Certificate in Tax Law
- LaSalle University, Philadelphia, M.B.A
- Stony Brook University, B.S.
- Fashion Institute of Technology, magna cum laude, Associate
- New York
Awards + Recognitions
- UConn Law Tax Clinic; CALI Award
- In her spare time, Tiffany enjoys archery, collecting antique woodware and metalware, and playing violin.