Judge Forman is an active member of the Dutchess County community, having served as President of the Dutchess County Bar Association, the Exchange Club of Southern Dutchess, and the Parish Council of St. Joachim-St. John the Evangelist Church (Beacon). He has also been an adjunct professor teaching Family Law and Criminal Justice at Marist College and at Dutchess Community College.
Prior to his election to the County and Family Courts, Judge Forman served as a prosecutor in the Dutchess County District Attorney’s office, as law clerk to County Court Judge Thomas J. Dolan and as Beacon City Attorney.
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D.
- LeMoyne College, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Federal District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Awards + Recognitions
- Book of Golden Deeds Award, Exchange Club of Southern Dutchess; 2016
- Dutchess County Bar Association
- Mid-Hudson Women’s Bar Association
- Past President Southern Dutchess Exchange Club, Member
- Past President St. Joachim-St. John the Evangelist Church Parish Council
- Beacon War Memorial Committee, Member and Counsel
- Beacon Business Association, Member
- Holiday Lights Fundraising Committee, Co-Chairman
- Vassar Brothers Hospital, Affiliate Board of Trustees
- Business Ethics Committee
- Dutchess County Criminal Justice Council
- Coordinator, Dutchess County Annual 9/11 Ceremony