She has extensive experience preparing estate planning documents including wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, supplemental needs trusts and qualifies personal residence trusts. Her practice includes developing estate and gift tax minimization strategies, planning for disability and philanthropic planning Sharon assists clients with probate and trust administration, including post-mortem tax planning and the preparation of estate tax returns.
- Columbia University, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Sharon is fluent in French and is an accomplished amateur photographer. In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, cooking and musical theatre.