Prior to joining Cuddy & Feder, Alec was an Associate Attorney at an Orange County, NY, law firm that represented various municipalities throughout the county and focused its practice on municipal law and land use and planning. While in law school, Alec was an intern with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Office of General Counsel. Alec also interned with the New York State Office of the Governor and the Albany County Supreme Court, Hon. Kimberly A. O’Connor. Alec further served as a law clerk for the Office of Chief Counsel at the Federal Transit Administration and was a law associate for the Minority Counsel’s Office at the New York State Assembly.
- Albany Law School, J.D.; 2016
- State University of New York College at Oswego, B.A.; 2013
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association; New Lawyers Section, Programming Committee Chair
- New York State Innovation Energy and Environmental Technology Program, S03032, 35 Y. St. B. Ass’n: N.Y. Envtl. Law, Fall/Winter 2015.
From the Blog
- In his time away from the office, Alec enjoys outdoor activities, including running and hiking, as well as regularly participating sports such rugby and golf.
- After studying abroad in England while student at SUNY Oswego, Alec has become an avid traveler and enjoys frequent (as possible) trips to Europe to explore other countries.