Our firm was founded on the strengths of our real estate practice more than 40 years ago. From housing, mixed-use developments, shopping centers and office buildings to parks and affordable housing projects, we have played a key role in shaping the real estate landscape throughout Westchester, Fairfield, Long Island and the Hudson Valley. We have also successfully represented clients in real estate transactions both nationally and globally.
Our Commercial Real Estate lawyers work collaboratively and creatively with a diverse set of clients – investment institutions, developers, entrepreneurs, landlords, home builders, lenders, borrowers, manufacturers, commercial and not-for-profit organizations, public-private partnerships and governmental entities – to negotiate and successfully close complex transactions. In each transaction, we pay detailed attention to the allocation of risks, rights and obligations of all parties to ensure a favorable outcome.
We are also committed to providing our clients with a range of strategies in support of their real estate objectives. As needed, we rely on the bench strength of our firm’s corporate, bond financing, environmental, land use and litigation attorneys to ensure our clients get the most out of their real estate endeavors and relationship with our firm.
- Sales and acquisitions of all types of properties
- Commercial and residential development
- Office and retail leasing including single user occupancy
- Manufacturing and industrial leasing
- Construction and professional services agreements
- Representing developers of projects that AFFH and are financed using LIHTC and other sources
- Mortgage and asset-backed lending
- Construction loans
- Mezzanine loans
- Distressed debt acquisition, loan workouts and restructurings