Prior to becoming an attorney, Kempshall was the Admissions & Membership Development Manager at the Harvard Club of New York.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Fordham University, B.A.
- New York
- S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Awards + Recognitions
- Legal Services of the Hudson Valley Pro Bono Award, 2022
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Board member of the Southbury Land Trust
- Legal Services of the Hudson Valley Pro Bono Housing Project Volunteer
In his spare time, Kempshall enjoys relaxing with his family and two dogs, hiking, reading, sampling Westchester County and Southbury Connecticut’s many restaurants, and watching (typically bad) movies. Kempshall is also an ardent music fan, and continues the archaic practice of purchasing albums in a physical format on a regular basis.