Prior to joining Cuddy & Feder, Kristen clerked for the judges of the Connecticut Superior Court. While in law school, she interned at the Pace Environmental Litigation Clinic, the U.S. EPA Region 2’s Superfund Division, and with Hon. Judge Cathy Seibel of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. Kristen has co-authored a paper on climate change adaptation that was presented at the 2014 Asia Pacific Center for Environmental Law Climate Change.
Kristen worked as an environmental consultant prior to becoming an attorney, serving as a compliance advisor for clients. The various projects she administered included wastewater, storm water, and air permitting, as well as hazardous materials operations and management.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, Certificate in Environmental Law; 2015
- University of Rhode Island, B.S., cum laude; 2008
- New York
Awards + Recognitions
- Super Lawyers® New York Metro Edition Rising Stars; 2018, 2019
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association Justice Sondra Miller Scholarship Recipient, 2015
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association, State Director, Past Vice President
- New York Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
Presentations + Publications + Presentations
“WATER: Conservation, Mitigation, Creation & Restoration”
2019 Residential Design Expo
“Ancient Streets: Creation of the Implied Easement“
Municipal Lawyer, September 2018
“Zoning and Land Use Principles for CT Vineyards & Wineries”
CT Vineyard and Winery Association’s Annual Meeting on Zoning and Land Use
“Adaptation to Climate Change: ASEAN & Comparative Experiences”
World Scientific, September 2015
- Westchester County Executive’s Climate Crisis Task Force, Land Use Initiative Co-Chair
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association, Environmental & Land Use Committee
- University of Rhode Island, We’re Offering Women Wisdom, Founder & Board of Directors Member
- Enjoys hiking and helping out at her family’s vineyard.