Prior to joining the firm, Amy worked as the Staff Attorney for the Senior Citizens Law Program where she assisted senior citizens with a variety of legal matters. Amy also volunteered with the New York Legal Assistance Group just after graduating law school.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D.; 2009
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A., magna cum laude; 2006
- New York
Awards + Recognitions
- New York Metro – Top Women Super Lawyers; 2021
- Super Lawyers® New York Metro Edition Rising Stars; 2018-2021
- Cardozo Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Senior Articles Editor for the Cardozo Journal of International & Comparative Law
- New York State Bar Association
Presentations + Publications
“The Importance of Non-Disclosure Agreements in Real Estate Transactions” .
Winter/Spring 2016 issue of Real Estate Finance Journal, October and November 2016 issue of Westchester Lawyer, The Westchester County Bar Association Monthly Magazine Co-author
From the Blog
- Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester, Board Member
- Volunteer with local church activities
- Amy enjoys spending time with her family, skiing, and traveling.