On Tuesday, May 18, 2021, Eon S. Nichols, Partner and Vice-Chair of the Real Estate, Corporate, Finance and Non-Profit groups, will take part in a virtual panel discussion “Economic Development Begins with Pro-Housing Policy” hosted by the Westchester County Association (WCA) Real Estate & Housing Task Force.
Highlights of the discussion will include:
- Ways to better align zoning, taxes, and incentives
- Reducing systemic barriers to increase much needed diverse housing supply in our region
- How communities can encourage private investment to meet their housing needs
- Understanding financial models for prospective development
- Demystifying common myths around affordable and workforce housing
Other panel members will be Jeffrey Nelson, Frank Ferrara and Matthew Gutauskas. Bill Mooney III will be moderator.
For more information or to register please visit the Westchester County Association (WCA) website.