On Friday, March 26 at 11:00 AM, Partner Andrew Schriever, Co-Chair of the firm’s Litigation group, President/Co-Founder of the Hudson Valley Cannabis Industry Association and Director/Co-Founder of the New York City Cannabis Industry Association will present at a webinar titled “How will New York State’s New Cannabis Adult Use Legalization Law impact the Westchester Business Community” hosted by the Business Council of Westchester. Andrew will discuss:
- The national and global trends confirming why New York State is on the verge of legalization
- What led to cannabis prohibition and what has changed?
- How New York’s legislation creates business opportunities in a new seed-to-safe cannabis ecosystem
- How ancillary businesses that do not directly touch the plant will be integral to the market
- A framework for making informed decisions and the importance of separating fact from fiction
About Cuddy & Feder LLP
Cuddy & Feder LLP proudly serves clients in the areas of real estate; public and private finance (including tax-exempt and taxable bond financing); litigation & appellate practice; land use, zoning & development; telecommunications; energy & environmental; non-profit organizations; and trusts, estates & elder law. For 50 years, we have established ourselves as the leading law firm serving a vast region that includes Westchester, New York City, Connecticut and the Hudson River Valley. Our foundation is local, and we enjoy enduring relationships with leaders, institutions and decision-makers in the communities we serve.