She was Deputy Town Attorney in the Town of Greenburgh, Westchester County, NY, focusing on land use and real property development. Ruth was a principal participant in the drafting of New York’s primary environmental law and has testified before numerous legislative committees in this area.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.; 1959
- New York University and Hunter College of the City University of New York
- New York
Awards + Recognitions
- AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Representation of LCOR Management and Development company in different projects.
- Representation of LCOR in the developing of 500 acres as part of an Eastview Holdings Corporation master plan sold to biochemistry Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Company.
- Representation of schools and hospitals in Land Use and Real Estate services.
- Representation of most of the development and redevelopment projects on the I-287 corridor in the states of New York and New Jersey.
- Representation of the Blythedale Children’s Hospital in redeveloping and improving their facilities by expanding an additional 50,000 sq.ft. The Hospital is the leader in the United States and the State of New York in providing special treatments and therapies to children, being the only Children’s Hospital with its own K-12 public school district on site.
- Ruth is active politically in the County and ran for Town Justice.
- Ruth was selected by the Governor of New York for working on the State sponsored “Housing Committee” helping developing multiple Affordable Housing programs.