Prior to joining the firm, Rebecca worked in firms in Poughkeepsie, NY representing various municipalities in general counsel, planning and zoning issues. She also handled litigation in various areas of law. Rebecca previously worked as Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of Poughkeepsie where she defended the City in proceedings before the New York Public Employment Relations Board and the New York State Division of Human Rights. She also handled all legal matters for the Poughkeepsie Housing Authority and prosecuted Civil Service Law disciplinary matters.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- Marist College, B.A., cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Dutchess County Bar Association Amee Van Tassell Young Lawyer Award (2014)
- Dutchess County Chamber of Commerce 40 under 40 award. (2009)
- St. John’s Journal of Legal Commentary (now known as the Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development) – Editor-In-Chief
- Business Networking International (BNI) – Pok3000 Chapter (Vice President 2018-Present)
- Grievance Committee for the Ninth Judicial District (2017-Present)
- Dutchess County Bar Association, Judicial Screening Committee (2012-2018)
- Dutchess County Bar Association, Past President (2011-2012)
- Anderson Center for Autism and Anderson Center Services, Inc., Trustee (2014-Present)
- Anderson Foundation for Autism, Past Secretary and Trustee (2006-2015)
- In her free time, Rebecca enjoys concerts in all genres of music as well as taking hikes throughout the beautiful Hudson Valley.