Prior to joining Cuddy & Feder, Melissa worked for a law firm in Nassau County, NY, and previously clerked for the Honorable E. Thomas Boyle, Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
During law school, Melissa served on the University of Miami National Security and Armed Conflict Law Review and was a member of the International Moot Court Board.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude; 2011
- George Washington University, B.A.; 2007
- New York
- New Jersey
Awards + Recognitions
- New York Metro Area Super Lawyers®, 2018
- Philip C. Jessup Competition Quarterfinalist & Top 15 Advocate, Southeast Region, 2006
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, Judge, 2015
- Melissa lives in Astoria and enjoys exploring New York City with friends and family as well as staying active by participating in activities such as skiing, running and spinning.