He graduated Pace Law School in 2017 (J.D. cum laude, Real Estate & Land Use Certificate) where Lenny was an Associate Editor for the Pace Enivironmental Law Review. At Pace, Lenny was selected to participate in the New York State Pro Bono Scholars Program where he spent his final semester of law school as a student attorney at Legal Services of the Hudson Valley working on a variety of landlord/tenant and family law matters. Lenny was chosen as the 2015/2016 American Planning Association – Planning and Law Division Daniel J. Curtin Fellow. As Fellow, Lenny organized a training webinar for municipal officials offering insight into how municipalities can manage sharing economy services such as Airbnb and Uber in their communities.
- Pace University School of Law, cum laude; 2017
- University of South Florida, B.A.; 2014
- New York
- Distinguished Service Award, Pace Land Use Law Center; 2017
- American Planning Association – Planning and Law Division Daniel J. Curtin Fellow; 2016
- New York State Bar Association
- Lenny enjoys travel and exploring new types of cuisine. In his spare time, Lenny is an avid hiker and has backpacked through many of the country’s national parks.