Mr. Delaney received a BA from Emory University, and received his law degree from Brooklyn Law School, where he interned at the Corporate & Real Estate Clinic. He also spent a year studying architecture at John Cabot University in Rome.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., Certificate in Real Estate Law, May 2015
- Emory University, B.A., Philosophy, May 2011
- New York
Awards + Recognitions
- Brooklyn Law School Academic Achievement Scholarship, Dean’s Merit Scholarship, and Carswell Scholarship
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Negotiation
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Westchester County Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member (Real Property Section, Member)
Casey enjoys exploring New York City, studying philosophy, and spending time with friends and family.