Casey is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate Group. He has represented institutional lenders, as well as individual and corporate borrowers, purchasers, and sellers, in varied commercial real estate, transactional and corporate matters.
Mr. Delaney received a BA from Emory University, and received his law degree from Brooklyn Law School, where he interned at the Corporate & Real Estate Clinic. He also spent a year studying architecture at John Cabot University in Rome.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., Certificate in Real Estate Law, May 2015
- Emory University, B.A., Philosophy, May 2011
- New York
Awards + Recognitions
- Brooklyn Law School Academic Achievement Scholarship, Dean’s Merit Scholarship, and Carswell Scholarship
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Negotiation
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Westchester County Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member (Real Property Section, Member)
Casey enjoys exploring New York City, studying philosophy, and spending time with friends and family.