In addition to his litigation practice, Anthony has experience negotiating and closing commercial, retail and residential leases on behalf of landlords and tenants, purchase and sale agreements on behalf of sellers and purchasers, and real estate financing agreements for lenders and borrowers. Based on his transactional experience, Anthony regularly assists colleagues and clients in identifying legal uncertainty and mitigating potential litigation risks during complex deal negotiations.
He regularly speaks on the topics of New York real estate law and landlord-tenant law at continuing legal education seminars.
In 2015, Anthony was honored by the Business Council of Westchester as a “40 Under 40” Rising Star and by Super Lawyers Magazine as a New York Metro Rising Star.
He has served on the Board of Directors of the Greenburgh Nature Center in Scarsdale since July 2015 and as Co-Chair of the firm’s Summer Associate Recruitment Committee since 2012.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.; 2008
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa; 2005
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
Awards + Recognitions
Received the Rising Star “40 Under 40” Award from The Business Council of Westchester
Listed as a New York Metro Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine
Received the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award for public interest work at Fordham University School of Law
- Urban Land Institute, Westchester/Fairfield District Council
- New York State Bar Association, Environmental Law and Real Property Law Sections
- Westchester County Bar Association
Presenter on the topic of “The Basics of Commercial Real Estate Law” for the New York City Bar Center
October 2015 and October 2014
Presenter on the topic of “Landlord-Tenant Law in New York” for Lorman Education Services
Presenter on the topic of “The Basics of Residential Real Estate Law” for the New York City Bar Center
and for Pace University School of Law
“The Failure to Preserve the Status Quo as a Bar to Appellate Review in Zoning Disputes”
Westchester Bar Journal, Winter/Spring 2012
Presenter on the topic of “Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law in New York” for Lorman Education Services
- Greenburgh Nature Center, Board of Directors (2015 to present)
- United Way of Westchester and Putnam, Executive Committee of the Emerging Leaders Alliance (2015 to present)
- Anthony resides in Eastchester with his wife Paloma and their daughter.